Call Us: 07706 110 964


A selection of FAQ's

What does our company do?

We trade in UK companies which already have an ACTIVE VAT company registration from HMRC. This saves 6-8 weeks depending on company classification when a company is setup.

Can I trade with immediately?

Yes, once we have received all the completed documentation we will instruct our solicitor to complete the transfer of the company the same day. You can then trade.

How do I know that my company is VAT Registered and the VAT number allocated to my company is active?

We give you access to the European Commission VIES number validation website. Here you can check your companies VAT number in real time.

When will I get my documents?

Once we have made the transfer then we email you a PDF copy of all the documents. We then will post all documentation out to your address for next day delivery either by UK Next Day Special delivery (before noon) or by courier, if outside the U.K.

Can you supply a Bank Account for my company?

Yes, through an intermediary we can supply a bank account for any Limited UK Company. This account can be set-up within 7-10 working days.

I want a business account but what if I have adverse credit or I am bankrupt. Can you still help?

Yes, we can help with the account opening process. There are further charges to set-up this account but we will walk you through the process from start to finish.

Can I change my VAT Trade classification?

Yes, you can do this either on-line or by sending in the appropriate form. HMRC do not take the classification as seriously as they used to before, So in only extreme circumstances would you need to do this. We can advise on this if appropriate.

What documents do I get after transfer?

After transfer you will get the following documents: 1. Certificate of Incorporation 2. VAT Certificate 3. Memo and Articles of Association 4. Signed shareholder transfer form 5. Shareholder certificates (if requested) 6. Companies House - Access codes and login details for filing, accounts submission and officer changes 7. HMRC - (VAT) -login for VAT Return submission and other changes.

What KYC (Know your Client) information will we require?

We need a copy of your passport and a recent utility bill dated within the last 3 months. We can advise where to get these documents certified if required.

I am based outside the UK so can you supply me with a Registered Office within the UK.?

Yes, we can supply an address that you can use as your Registered Office. This is where you can get any correspondence sent to from HMRC or Companies House so you fulfill your Companies requirements in respect of Annual Returns and any VAT correspondence you may get.

Can I change the company name?

Yes, the company name can be changed. We can talk you through the process or do it for you. The process is in two stages. Stage 1 - Change the company name at Companies House ( 2 days). Stage 2. Inform HMRC that you have changed the company name and they will then update their records ( 2 weeks).

What other company services do you provide?

We provide many company services both within the UK and outside in many different Jurisdictions. Please contact us and we will be able to answer your enquiry.

Have any further FAQ's? Feel free

Contact Us
Say Hello